2A or 2B vignette Slovenia

2A or 2B Slovenia

What type do you need? 2A or 2B?

In Slovenia they use two types of toll for cars (two-track vehicles) with a weight less than 3500 kg: 2A and 2B. It is very important that you apply for the right type for your trip to Slovenia. You risk a high fine. To prevent this from happening, it is important that you are properly informed about the digital toll products for Slovenia.

The difference between 2A and 2B

Both types are suitable for two-track vehicles up to 3,500 kg. However, the height of the front axle of your vehicle determines which type you will need for Slovenia.


The 2A intended for two-track vehicles (cars) with a maximum front axle height of 1.30 m and a maximum weight of 3,500 kg. Most passenger cars fall under this category.

Some vehicles that are included in this category:

  • CITROEN Furgon XL2.0 Blue HDi 120
  • CITROEN Jumpy (2016)
  • CITROEN Kombi
  • CITROEN Space Tourer
  • Mercedes 308D
  • PEUGEOT Expert Furgon XL 2.0 Blue HDi 120 (L1, L2, L3) (2016)
  • PEUGEOT Expert Kombi (2016)
  • PEUGEOT Traveller (2016)


The 2B intended for two-track vehicles (cars) with a front axle height of 1.30 m or more and a maximum weight of 3,500 kg.

Some vehicles that are included in this category:

  • CHERVOLET Step van
  • CITROEN Jumper
  • CITROEN Relay
  • DFSK (Dongfeng Xiaokang) Load Hopper
  • DFSK (Dongfeng Xiaokang) Sokon C37
  • DFSK (Dongfeng Xiaokang) Sokon K07
  • DFSK (Dongfeng Xiaokang) Sokon K07/K17
  • DFSK (Dongfeng Xiaokang) Sokon K07S
  • DFSK (Dongfeng Xiaokang) Sokon V07S
  • DFSK (Dongfeng Xiaokang) Sokon V21
  • DFSK (Dongfeng Xiaokang) Sokon V22 crew cab
  • DFSK (Dongfeng Xiaokang) Sokon V27 cargo
  • DFSK (Dongfeng Xiaokang) Sokon V29
  • Fiat Ducato
  • Fiat Talento
  • FORD Tourneo Custom
  • FORD Transit Custom
  • FORD Transit
  • FORD Wag Onnicar
  • HYUNDAI H100
  • HYUNDAI H350
  • ISUZU N Series (NPR)
  • IVECO Daily
  • KIA Besta
  • KIA K2500
  • KIA K2700
  • KIA P region
  • KIA Towner
  • MAN TGE 3180
  • MAZDA E 2200 (kombi)
  • MAZDA E2200
  • Mercedes 100
  • Mercedes 307D
  • MERCEDES Sprinter
  • Nissan Atleon
  • Nissan Cabstar
  • Nissan Interstar
  • NISSAN NV 300
  • NISSAN NV 400
  • Nissan Primastar
  • NISSAN Trade
  • Nissan Urvan
  • Nissan Vanette
  • OPEL Arena
  • OPEL Movano
  • OPEL Vivaro
  • OPEL Zafira LIFE (2019)
  • Peugeot Boxer
  • PIAGGIO Porter
  • RAM 1500 Cargo van
  • RAM 2500 Cargo van
  • RAM 3500 Cargo van
  • RAM 3500 Chassis Cab
  • RAM 3500 Cutaway
  • RAM Promaster
  • RENAULT B-120.65
  • RENAULT Mascot
  • RENAULT Master
  • RENAULT Maxity
  • RENAULT Traffic
  • SUZUKI Carry
  • TOYOTA Dyna
  • TOYOTA Hiace
  • VAUXHALL Arena
  • VAUXHALL Movano
  • VAUXHALL Vivaro
  • VAUXHALL Zafira LIFE (2019 →)
  • VOLKSWAGEN California
  • VOLKSWAGEN Caravelle
  • VOLKSWAGEN Crafter
  • VOLKSWAGEN Multivan
  • VOLKSWAGEN Transporter T1
  • VOLKSWAGEN Transporter T2
  • VOLKSWAGEN Transporter T3
  • VOLKSWAGEN Transporter T4
  • VOLKSWAGEN Transporter T5
  • VOLKSWAGEN Transporter T6
  • VOLKSWAGEN Transporter T7

Is your vehicle not listed? Then you will probably need a 2A for Slovenia. Disclaimer: The Slovenian Authorities regularly adjust the aforementioned list. So, the information provided on this website might not be up to date. No further rights can be derived from this list. It is your own responsibility to determine which type you need to apply for. The fact that you have applied for a 2A vignette in the past does not mean that you will also need a 2A for your next trip. The classification of your vehicle can change at any time. Be aware of this.


In most cases, you must apply for a 2A for motorhomes. Unlike other vehicles, for a motorhome , the emphasis is not on the height of the front axle. Instead, the equipment of your motorhome is looked at. If your motorhome is permanently habitable and the means for this are anchored in the vehicle, you must apply for a 2A vignette. In all other cases you must apply for a 2B.


You do not need to buy an additional toll product or a trailer or caravan if it is towed by a vehicle of up to 3500 kg. A vignette for the towing vehicle is sufficient.

2A or 2B

Do you have a van, company van, motorhome, pick-up truck or other converted vehicle? Does it weigh less than 3,500 kg and are you unsure which type of product you need? In that case it is advisable to contact our customer service. Please state the make and model of your vehicle. With this information it can be checked which type of product you will need for your trip.

i-Vignette Logo i-Vignette

NJ Vignette B.V. is an intermediary and applies for the vignette on your behalf and in your name. NJ Vignette B.V. charges a commission for this.

An agreement is concluded between you and the official authority of the relevant country that issues the vignette, with regard to the vignette requirement.

All prices on our website are including vat.

NJ Vignette B.V., Steenplaetsstraat 6, Unit 4.14 (géén bezoekadres), 2288AA Rijswijk, Nederland. KvK: 88910652, BTW: NL864820458B01